Class of 2025 New Student Day: May 20, 2023
Incoming juniors will have the opportunity to step onto campus as an official student on New Student Day. Several events will take place on this day to help prepare students for the MSA experience.
Note: If student enrollment isn’t completed prior to New Student Day, parents and students will be required to complete this onsite at MSA before continuing with junior class scheduling.
New Student Day includes the following events:
- Attend a session for parents and students in general assembly with MSA administration.
- Attend a meeting with your new art instructor.
- Complete an online reading assessment for academic purposes (does not affect admission).
- Complete your junior year class scheduling.
- Take your official MSA photo for ID badge purposes. Please come prepared to take a headshot photo. Your MSA badge will be issued on move-in day.
If you have questions about New Student Day, please contact Admissions at 601-823-1300.
Online Student Orientation
After New Student Day, complete online orientation in the Moodle Learning Management System.