Student Transcript Request

Graduating students and alumni may request a copy of their official high school transcript through the registrar’s office, located in the Y-Hut administration building.

Per school policy, seniors are provided an official, sealed transcript to send to a higher educational institution of their choice, as well as an unofficial transcript to keep with personal graduation documents. Additional transcripts may be purchased for $5.00 each to help cover the cost of mailing.

Payment must be remitted via United States Postal Money Order to Mississippi School of the Arts or online through our secure payment portal.

After student reach the age of 18 or graduate from high school, federal privacy laws (FERPA) prevent parents/guardians from requesting a transcript. This request must be signed by student after graduation or age 18.

To Request a Transcript

  1. Download the transcript request form.
  2. Fill out all sections of the form.
  3. Send payment online or via money order. 
  4. Mail or deliver form to Registrar’s Office.
Due to potential school facility closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, please email all transcript requests to the following:

Arreika Thomas, Registrar

Pay via Online Portal

Pay Transcript Fee Online

Pay via US Postal Money Order

Mississippi School of the Arts
P.O. Box 229
Brookhaven, MS 39602-0229

Mail or Deliver Form

ATTN: Registrar’s Office
Mississippi School of the Arts
P.O. Box 229
Brookhaven, MS 39602-0229

For questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office.